Cream Cheese Pound Cake!
I loved it!
I moved away and got married, had kids... and one day I was sitting there craving some Cream Cheese Pound Cake. So, I called my mom... she didn't have the recipe anymore. So, I called my dad... he didn't have the recipe either.
So, I googled it!
I FOUND IT!!!
Cream Cheese Pound Cake
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 1/2 c butter
3 c sugar
3 c flour
2 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. (I don't go quite as smooth because I like little chunks of cream cheese in mine).
3. Add sugar gradually and beat until fluffy.
4. Add eggs two at a time, beating well with each addition.
5. Add flour all at once and mix.
6. Add vanilla.
7. Pour into 10 inch tube pan.
8. Bake for 1 hour - 1 hour 20 minutes.
See the bits of cream cheese? Mmm!
I have made this many times over the past 2 years! Everyone loves when I make it!