MAKING THANKSGIVING DAY FUN FOR KIDS!!!

Thanksgiving can be kind of boring... for kids!


In my home, I spend all morning running around trying to make everything perfect for that meal that ends up lasting less than an hour!

My husband is watching a movie or the game.

My kids, they just don't understand what all of the hype is about!

I mean no candy, no presents... it's kind of lame!

However, for me it's my favorite holiday! It's my holiday.

This is not me!


So, I tried to find a few things meant just for the kids on this {boring} day!

Alpha Mom created this wonderful kids table kit

Doodle Art Alley has some fun coloring pages


Kindergarten Fever has a few different activities for reading and counting

How Does She never fails, Tic-Tac-Turkey

Prettie Parties has come up with some Thanksgiving Day Trivia. Answers can be found on their blog.

Parents.com has 10 different fun Thanksgiving hat ideas to choose from


2 comments :

  1. Great ideas ! Thank you for sharing. I will be using some of them for Thanksgiving this year.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover