BEAUTY ORGANIZERS!!!

I have a serious need to organize!

I organize everything, from my clothes to my movies to my cleaning supplies to my makeup.

Face it, we could all use a little help busting through that morning routine. So why not organize our hair and makeup stations!

I live in an apartment, which translates into NO space!


Most of these are to accommodate the inability to  make holes in the walls or cabinets.


 

Check out KangaRoomStorage.com for their Over-the-Door Organizer for $30.



Best part is, it hides behind the door!

 I always get frustrated when I can't find what I need!

I found the perfect Cosmetic Organizer at Organize It.


It's simple enough and 18 bucks!

Another frustration I've had is finding a place for my hairdryer. 

But, I found this over the door cabinet organizer at Stacks and Stacks.


It's $24. A little pricey,  I know.

I also love their under the sink storage. Perfect for additional hair styling supplies!

Also at Stacks and Stacks for $30, this...


Seriously? Never lose anything again.

If you are lucky enough to have drawers in your bathroom then I envy you!

And last but not least, also at Stacks and Stacks (my new favorite place) an expandable cosmetic drawer organizer for $16.


Happy Organizing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover