OXICLEAN!!!


Have you seen this stuff?

Wonder if it works?

I live in an apartment complex. Who knows how old this thing is, but it seems to work decently.

Last summer I got tired of dishes not being clean enough, so I went to the old standby... washing by hand! I don't mind doing it by hand, it's actually a little therapeutic for me. But then I had KID 2. I was not going to do the dishes when I could be snuggling him or sleeping. So what was I going to do?

I saw this and decided to give it a try!


 

I love it!

My dishes have never been so clean!

The OxiClean Dishwashing Booster is really easy to use! With the first wash, you fill your rinse aid cup with the Booster, and add two squirts of the booster into the bottom of the dishwasher. You then add your detergent to the cup as normal. After that, just fill the rinse aid cup with the Booster as needed, and no other rinse aid is required! It really does make all the difference, and the OxiClean Dishwashing Booster will be the ONLY rinse aid product that I will purchase for my dishwasher from now on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover