KIDS CHORE CHARTS!!!

I am a chart/list person.

I LOVE CHECKLISTS!!!!

I always have.

I guess that's why I love cleaning and being organized.

So, my oldest little man is 2 1/2 now. I decided it's time for us to get him chart/list loving too. He already does chores. He cleans up his own toys, clears the dishes off the table (whether you are done or not) and helps with the laundry (he puts the clothes in the washer, knows which buttons need to be pushed to get the load washed and switches the clothes from the washer to the dryer and starts that.)

So, I went in search of some cute charts that would help him stay on task!


Here are a few of my favorites:
 

If you go directly to Sutton Grace's blog, you can download this editable printable!

A Cooking Bookworm

Mighty Mommy

You can even create your own, free chart.

Still need some more ideas? Type in "free kids chore charts template" to your Google search bar and click on images, there are tons!


These aren't chore charts, but I thought they were cute enough to add to his board so he knows what needs to be done in the morning and night.



As with all of my printable posts, please pull the original copy from the link provided. These ladies work hard and deserve 100% of the credit!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover