VALENTINE TREATS!!!

I love Valentine's Day!
 
It's a fun time to show the one you love  how much you love them.
While I do think this should be something done more just once a year, it is nice to have a day that is so special.
I collected some yummy Valentine Day treats, I hope that you like them!
Rice Krispie Treats
My Sweet and Saucy
Pink Rainbow Cake
Call Me Cupcake
Sugar Cookie Squares
Cooking Classy
Heart Cinnamon Rolls
 Poppies at Play
 
 
Red Velvet Cheesecake Milkshake
The Novice Chef 
 
 
Pink Mini Donuts
Diary of Dave's Wife
 
 
Mini Heart Cakes
Claire and Justine
 
 
Chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles
 

Valentines Day Parfait
parfait copy 
Check out TONS of great ideas at
 
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiche
 
and pretzels topped with chocolate carmels... YUM!!
 
Valentine Bark 
Vanilla Cupcakes Filled with HEARTS!
 Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies 
 Feeding My Temple
  
Valentine's Day Marshmallow Pops


Need some more ideas? Check out my Pinterest board, here!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover