HOT SPICE PUNCH!!!

Every Christmas my husband has to have one drink!

It's a tradition with his family.

They love to serve this!


It's so yummy and was a perfect side to my Cream Cheese Pound Cake last night.



Here is the recipe:


 22 Cups of Water
12- 20 Whole Cloves
3 Sticks of Cinnamon

Simmer in a tall pot till water turns a golden brown.
{This took us about 30 minutes when on med-low heat}

Once golden brown add:

1 tall can pineapple juice {I think it was between 40 - 46 oz}
12 oz can frozen orange juice
12 oz can frozen lemonade
3 Cups of Sugar

Serve hot

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover