REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUP & PIECES COOKIES!!!

I really think peanut butter is a guy thing. 

Don't get me wrong. I love peanut butter, but every guy I know LOVES peanut butter!

Our anniversary is a couple of days away and I want to make him something he loves! These are super yummy and chewy!


Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp kosher salt
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups your favorite candy or chocolate chips (I used 3/4 cups of each)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°
Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper or tin foil, set aside
In medium bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In mixer cream butter and both sugars together on medium speed, beating until light and fluffy 2-3 minutes. Turn mixer to low and add in egg and vanilla. Turn mixer back up to medium and mix until incorporated, scraping sides when necessary.
Turn mixer to low and add in flour mixture until dough comes together.
Stir in candy until evenly distributed.
Drop by heaping tablespoon onto lined baking sheet and bake for 8-9 minutes until edges are just golden. Make sure not to over bake.
Remove from oven, let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes, and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
Makes 2 1/2 Dozen

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover