CROSBY CREATIONS!!!

I am a teacher in my church. 

I teach the ladies of the church once a month.

I remember it being a joke about how the ladies of my church always had extravagant table decorations. 

Well, Rachel over at Crosby Creations has created some wonderful table decorations that are anything but extravagant.



How cute are these?

Perfect for Primary, not only does she create these beautiful table runners, but she also hand paints the wooden blocks!


She also has one for Relief Society!


And Young Womens!


I love these pillow shams! Perfect for your little one after their baptism!



Check out Rachel's shop at Crosby Creations!

1 comment :

  1. Oooh! Thanks for the post Tammy! I just found it because I got some hits off of it today! If you contact me through etsy, I'll be more than happy to send you one of my items for free!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover