MY FALL WREATH!!!

My mom came for  a visit this weekend.

She comes up once a month.

And every time she comes, I get crafty!

So, this is what we made!



Do you like?

Supplies:
14 in wreath
9 bundles of hydrangeas (3 of each color)
glue gun
glue sticks
ribbon

It's completely up to you, but I did not wrap the wreath in anything.

Process:

Step 1 - Remove bunches of flowers from stem (leave about an inch)
Step 2 - Stick the little stem in the Styrofoam in the order you want
Step 3 - Remove flowers, hot glue inside, stick flowers back in to insure they stay in place
Step 4 - Glue leaves randomly
Step 5 - Tie ribbon
Step 6 - Hang on front door and wait for the compliments to come!

1 comment :

  1. It's beautiful! And looks so easy to make! This is definitely getting pinned and added to my list of crafts for this month!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover