GAME DAY!!!


Well, in this house it's here!

We cheer for 3 teams in this house!

BYU, FSU, and Texas

My husband will always cheer for BYU first.

I will always cheer for FSU first.

And we both love the other's team and Texas.

SO... RISE & SHOUT! FEAR THE SPEAR! HOOK 'EM!

FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!

So here is my collection of my favorite recipes for game day!!!



Tonight's menu: 




 

Some of my most favorite game day foods come from a crock pot! Both of these are kid tested and husband approved!



AND...
my husband's beverage of choice!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, those look so good! I am making them tomorrow! Fear the spear!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover