THE PERFECT TURKEY!!!

I LOVE THANKSGIVING DAY!!!

It's my favorite holiday! It's Christmas without the stress of buying all of the presents! 

When I got married 5+ years ago, I told my husband that this was my holiday. If anyone wanted to come over for dinner that was fine, but I was cooking! Since then I think we've had 4 out of the 5 at our house. I am definitely not the perfect turkey maker, but I do love trying.



 I have found these top 5 recipes for making the perfect turkey! 







I hope your turkey comes out amazing! 

What is your favorite  turkey recipe?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover