MOVIE ORGANIZING!!!



One thing that attracted me to my husband was his organization... with his movies. 

And that's about where his organization skills end.

When I first went to his place, he had all of his movies on a shelf, alphabetized!

He had so many movies, he actually even had them listed in a spreadsheet! 

Yeah, I fell in love! :)

But to be honest, it's a simple thing to do that doesn't cost any money!

Look how nice it looks!

I have mine separated into categories {think Blockbuster}: 
Animated
Christmas
Church
Television Shows
and everything else...

And each section is alphabetized.

It makes it super easy to find the movie you want and no money is required, just a little time!
Or if you are like us with over 250 blu-rays and DVDs it takes a few more minutes...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover