PRODUCT REVIEW - HUGGIES SLIP ON DIAPERS!!!

Diapers are personal! 

Some people are Pampers people. Some are Luvs people. Some are just fine with generics.

It depends on what you need and how well it works.

One of my sisters-in-law will leave a diaper on until it's starting to fall off.

I have to admit, I've found myself there a couple of times.

But in all honesty, we are  Huggies people.

My oldest is using the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers!

I love these!

My little guy could not keep still during a diaper change. He hated them! With a passion!

Their slogan is "catch, slip-on, and release!"

It caught my attention, so we tried them. We've been using them ever since (over a year)! 

Now, he is completely opposite. For the most part, poopy diapers excluded, I just pull these down and slide on another. It takes such a short time, that I don't even have to lay him down half the time.It's so much easier for me and him that now, he notifies me that he needs a change and willingly does it. (I think we are almost ready for potty training!)

Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers Features:
Stretchy sides for a fuss free fit
Tabs for easy removal and disposal
HUGGIES LEAK LOCK ®   System- the protection and security you need between changes
Absorb-away layers and long-lasting core lock in wetness and keeps your baby dry
Stopping guards around the legs and waist helps keep wetness in

If you have a fussy one at a diaper time you should definitely give these a try.

They come in sizes 3-5!
Which diapers do you prefer and why?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover