EASTER CENTERPIECES!!!

Centerpieces are so fun. Especially for holiday gatherings.

I have seen so many that just blow my mind. People are so creative!








Update Fort Worth

I have these posted in my Pinterest and have received lots questions about these...

Q: I created one just like this and I love it! But unfortunately, so do the ants. Any tips?

A. Bugs are attracted to sweet smells, there is nothing we can do about that. I totally understand that the last thing you want on your table the next morning is a trail of ants. The only thing that I can suggest is to stick it in the fridge when not being used for display. By doing this you keep all pests out and by keeping the flowers in the fridge for at least 6 hours, you will give the flowers time to absorb the water and it will keep them fresh longer!

Q: How do you keep the candy from getting wet?

A: There are actually 2 vases. One smaller than the other. Place the smaller vase inside of the larger vase. Arrange your candy between the two vases. Then put the flowers in the smaller vase.

Q: Where can you find fake grass?

A: I have found it at Michaels. I haven't searched other craft stores like Hobby Lobby, but I am sure they would probably have some there too!

I hope these help to make your Easter fabulous!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover