4th OF JULY YUMINESS!!!

I may or may not have mentioned that I love everything that has to do with celebrating this amazing country!

I am an Early American History major, so it's kind of a big deal here at our house.

The decorations come out after Easter and stay up until the end of September. 

My family is a military family. Most recently, I've had two cousins and an uncle serve in Operation Freedom. SO, yeah... I love this country and celebrating it's founding.

Even more awesome, is that the man who is credited as being "Uncle Sam" is actually Sam Wilson. And yep, we're related! At least that is what my mom has found by doing her genealogy.

Anywho... I wanted to put together some of my favorite, yummy treats for you.

Here they are in no particular order!


1. No Bake Treats - Love From The Oven
2. Patriotic Ice Cream Sandwiches - Living Locurto
3. Patriotic Cones - Noble Pig

4. American Flag Cake - Exclusively Weddings
5. Patriotic Cake - Great Birthday Party Ideas
6. 4th of July Trifle - Fancy Frugal Life


7. Star Spangled Pie - Snack Picks
8. Patriotic Pancakes - I Am Baker
9. Flag Cupcakes - The Girl Who Ate Everything
10. Patriotic Strawberries - The Girl Who Ate Everything

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover