BYE BYE GOOGLE READER!!!

Hey guys! Did you hear the news? 
Google Reader is going away on July 1st. 
That's how I read all my favorite blogs, so now what am I going to do?
Well, if you're like me, what are we going to do?
Well, it seems as though the majority of the blogging community is headed towards Bloglovin'
I've been using it for about 3 months now. I'm a fan. Let me tell you why!
Bloglovin' is SUPER EASY to use. You can import your Google reader subscriptions painlessly without missing any posts from your favorite bloggers, just follow this link. The site is so nice and clean and organized, just how I like things. They also have several options for you as to how to follow your blogs. You can read directly from their site, have the posts emailed to you, or just use their app!
The app is UH-mazing. {You can download via iPhone or Android} It's really simple to navigate through and leave comments. All around, I give Bloglovin' two BIG thumbs up. 
And yes, you can follow Rantin' & Ravin' on Bloglovin'!
Do you see the social media icons on the top right? The one labeled with "+" is my Bloglovin'! Just click and Follow! That simple!

Also, if you look below the icons you can also subscribe to get my blog posts sent directly to your email!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover