CROCK POT RIBS!!!

My husband loves RIBS! 
I do too, to be honest with you.

His most favorite rib joint is Texas Roadhouse. The ribs, the house salad and the rolls are all I ever eat while there. I gain 5 pounds just by smelling it!

Well, unfortunately for us, the closest TX Roadhouse is 25 minutes away, plus it's a good $50 every time we go. But I can now make some that taste just as good, if not better, for less than half of that!

And it's not that much work for me!

Here is what you need...

 
3 lbs. pork or beef ribs
1 c. water
1/4 c. liquid smoke
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 c. barbecue sauce

Salt and pepper ribs to taste. Place ribs standing upright in crock pot. Pour in the liquid smoke and water. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs. Cook on low approximately 7 - 8 hours. 

After they are complete, put them on a plate or tray and smother on more barbecue sauce. The more the better!


Don't they look yummy?

Note: I have seen a recipe using sherry in lieu of the liquid smoke, I just prefer the LS, to me it gives it that BBQ taste without the grill.

2 comments :

  1. These are so yummy! I made them for the 4th for my family and they LOVED it! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover