MY FAVORITES!!!

I thought I'd do a post today on some of my most favorite things. 

I've never done this kind of post, but I want to start. So, we will see how this post goes.

I've compiled my top 5 favorite things right now.

1. Gourmet Grammarian Dish Set from Modcloth


I have an unhealthy habit of correcting others grammar habits. Now don't get me wrong, I make the occasional error. We all do. I'm talking about the guy who constantly uses the wrong "there" or the girl who doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than". I can only let it slide for so long before I snap!

These would make a lovely addition to my home!

2. Mace Gun by oBaz


I think every girl should be protected with a can of mace and this is definitely an awesome way to store and use it. This pink mace gun is a fully-loaded self-defense tool holding a canister of pepper spray. It emits a powerful stream of OC formula up to 20 ft in length. The trigger also activates a LED light that will ensure you hit a target. It also included a water practice cartridge.

3. Stretch by Infantino


My little guys prefer the cheap strollers you can find at Wal-mart. But I don't for one major reason... no place to store my stuff. These are amazing! The Stretch is the first stroller storage product designed exclusively for umbrella strollers. The unique flex material and tension fit design ensures a secure, no-slip fit every time. Easy-on and easy-off attachment gets you rolling in a snap. With insulated drink holders and multiple storage pockets for you and baby, you’ll have everything you need within reach. Just attach and go! 

4. Extender Slip Lace from Modest Closet


I'm definitely more of a modest kind of gal. I always have been. However, the modest clothing is not always the cutest, luckily this site has such cute clothing. Most of all it helps me to take my skirts and dresses that are a little too short for my taste, and make them more appropriate for those PTA and Girl Scout meetings.


You guys! My hair has never felt so amazing! The erasing balm is specially formulated for damaged, over processed and chemically treated hair. This intense luxurious reconstructing balm repairs: split ends, weak, rough, dull and dehydrated hair. It is said to repair up to 1 year of damage in 1 use! Boy oh boy, it sure does! Try it, trust me! It will help!

Let me know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover