YUMMY BROWNIES!!!

OH.MY.YUMMINESS!!!



I found this recipe, here. And I had to try it for myself.

Here is what you need.



Here is what you do.

Make your brownies per the package instructions. Let it cool completely.

Microwave the marshmallow fluff for 30 seconds, stir halfway through. Frost the brownies and let it cool.

Microwave the frosting for 10 - 15 seconds and then frost it like a cake.



You can either let it cool or jump right in. It's good either way. And it's good a couple of days later too!


2 comments :

  1. These look great and taste even better. We tried it the other night, it was a big hit! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you liked them! You're welcome!

      Delete

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover