THANKS BANNER!!!

You may or may not have noticed a pattern in my Thanksgiving holiday decor. 

My colors for Thanksgiving are blue, brown and yellow.

It's not any different with my Thanks Banner.


I love my banner!

I love these colors!

Here is how to make your banner:

Supplies:
Jute Twine
Tiny Clothes Pins
Glue Stick
Scrapbook Paper -
{1 sheet - Yellow. 2 sheets - brown, 3 sheets - blue}

It’s made completely out of scrapbook paper which makes it easy and affordable. I started by cutting the paper in triangles measuring 5″x 7″.

I used this template

When you print it, make sure to print it at half size for the big ones.

I had a friend cut me the letters from their Silhouette. If you do not have a Silhoutte, do not fear! You can use the alphabet craft stickers from any craft store.

Then glue them all together and hang!

It's pretty simple.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover