SPONSOR SHOUT OUT - SCENTSY!!!

I love my sponsors equally! 

It's probably because they are each different.

My beautiful friend, Saralyn sells Scentsy candles. 



Scentsy has wickless wax products to make your home smell wonderful . Therefore they are a safer and prettier way to burn scents in your home. 

Good news! They are bringing back some of your favorites for the month of January!
 


You may need to snatch some of these up!

Also, they have a deal going on this month just for you!


How cute is this?

Perfect for your Valentine Day decorations!

The "Be Mine" candle warmer is 10% off!

Contact Saralyn to get the latest catalog and to place orders.
Her email is saralyn813@yahoo.com or contact her on her Facebook page.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover