PULLED PORK SANDWICHES!!! YUM!!!

I'm a Southern girl! 

BBQ sauce is in my blood!

A BBQ for me is more than burgers and hot dogs. (Psst! Nathan's are the best hot dogs. EVER!) A BBQ is ribs, kabobs, chicken and yummy pulled pork! 

This is seriously the best recipe I have ever tried!


This recipe only requires 4 ingredients and 1 machine!

Pork Butt {mine was about 2 lbs}
1 can Pepsi {You can use Coke or Dr. Pepper} 
1/2 bottle barbecue sauce {Sweet Baby Ray's is the only way to go!}
Seasoning Salt

6 simple steps!

1. Cover roast completely with seasoning salt.
2. Pour Pepsi and barbecue sauce in the CrockPot and mix together, then place roast in CrockPot.
3. Cook on low for at least 6 hours {I usually do 7- 8}, even longer for more tender pork.
4. After 4 hours {I wait for about 6, it just makes it easier to shred}, take two forks and shred the pork.
5.Let it sit and cook for the remaining time, it soaks up the flavor and tenderizes even more! Keep on warm while serving.
6. Put on roll or bun and enjoy!
Original recipe pulled from Ally's Sweet & Savory Eats

I can usually get about 10 - 12 sandwiches from a 2 lb pork butt!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover