MMM... SARGENTO CHEESE!!!

As a kid, I never liked cheese, except on my pizza.

I don't know. It's one of those things, like pickles and mushrooms... yuck!

I still don't like pickles or mushrooms, but I eventually worked up to eating cheese on my burgers, sandwiches and then I did it... I ate it all by itself.

My boys love, Love, LOVE cheese!

So, I've been trying to find some good cheesy snacks to help their cravings. Something light in calories, healthy to eat and yummy in the tummy.

Recently, Influenster contacted me and asked if I wanted to receive a complimentary sample of Sargento's cheese to do a review on.


Cheese?

Yeah!

Sargento's cheese?

Heck yeah! Sign me up!

I don't know what it is about Sargento cheese, but this stuff is addicting! And to be honest, the boys prefer this brand to most others. I really do love all of their cheeses, but the provolone is my all time favorite. {Best sandwich - Turkey Bacon Avocado with Provolone Cheese on Focaccia bread, you won't be sorry.} But this time around we went for the string cheese. I've got to please the little ones and this is a perfect quick, healthy and yummy snack.

Here is what I got!

Sorry, we dove into that Mozzarella bag before we even got home... twice!



I know what you are thinking... "Low-fat?" It does NOT taste low fat at all.

For 12 sticks of cheese, the cost was $3.84 at my local Walmart. It may seem high, but when you divide it out, each stick is $0.32. Can you find a cheaper brand? Sure. Can you find a better tasting brand? In my honest opinion, no. It's smooth, creamy and yummy! Just how cheese should be! And bonus points, the kids LOVE it!  It's hard to find snacks my kids will eat that are healthy and yummy! This is it and I love that they love it!

Tell me. Have you tried Sargento's String Cheese?



Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in testing purposes with Influenster on behalf of Sargento and received samples and a promotional item to thank me for my time. All views and opinions with regard to the products or company itself are my own and were not influenced, nor reviewed, by the company prior to posting.



1 comment :

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover