SPOOKTACKULAR BANNER!!!

Last year when I posted my 31 Days of Halloween one of my top pinned items was a banner!

I had to make one for myself!


I changed a few things, but I really like it!


It's really simple to make!



Supplies:
Jute Twine
Tiny Clothes Pins
Glue Stick
Black & Silver Markers
Scrapbook Paper -
{1 sheet - Dark Green, Light Green, Yellow, White, Orange, Black}

It’s made completely out of scrapbook paper which makes it easy and affordable. I started by cutting the paper in triangles measuring 5″x7″.

I free handed the faces then cut them out and used a glue stick to secure them to the triangles.

I used some Jute twine and tiny clothes pins to hang the triangles.


What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover