NOVEMBER FAVORITES!!!

Just like last month's favorites, this month's is dedicated to small businesses again!

Let's jump right in!

Juniper Tree Skin Care - I am all about natural skin creams. And Eva at Juniper Tree Skin Care makes the best! These are awesome stocking stuffers!

Knot So Crafty - Beanies are essential in our home. We always wear them! And these are just adorable for the kids!

Luv You Forever Baby Items - I love Aden + Anais swaddle blankets for my babies! I love that I can pick and choose the ones I want through Luv You Forever and get the exact collection I want!

Sugar Grenade Designs - It's no secret that I love printables! And I also love custom Christmas cards! If you are in the market for some, check out Laura's shop.

 Words For The Soul - I love wood signs! It's such a great way to decorate. These are beautiful! I love them all!

I hope this gives you some good ideas for your Christmas shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover