25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS {PART 2}

Did you like last years post?

Christmas is such an amazing holiday!

I miss the snow. Hopefully, next year we'll be back where the snow falls at Christmas time!

But for now, I'll just work on some crafts and treats.



I thought this year, I'd focus on us older girls rather than kids. They will get their own post!

Crafts:

This is my favorite Christmas decoration! I made it last year, you can find the tutorial, here.
















Yummys:









Yeah, second recipe in a row from I Heart Naptime. I even think there are more in this post. I kinda have a crush on Jamielyn and secretly wish that we were neighbors so that she would make me treats and bring them over and help make me some fabulous crafts. Shh. Don't tell her. 

Combine this post with last year's post and you and the kids will be set!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover