OCTOBER FAVORITES!!!

It's no secret that I'm an advocate for small business, especially when moms run them!

In a few days, our minds will shift to Christmas. Especially the buying presents part. Well, I wanted to share some of my favorite small businesses. And hopefully they can become some of your favorites too!

 Celebrating with Stars - These are a beautiful way to decorate! Simple and beautiful! These can be displayed either by hanging or standing! 

Home Studio - How cute are these?!?! I am seriously in love with this shop! I think I favorited all of them! Here are a few of my favorites! Great as a gift for any lady in your life!

Angela's Crafty Corner - I love vinyl! It's a secret fetish! I love how vinyl can change a room! This shop has some great vinyl sayings!

Wood n' Stitches - I have ordered many times from Jody! As a matter of fact, the Santa/grandma block was a gift for my mom last year! Her work is amazing and I love these little signs! 

Pearlized - The birthday boards are fantastic! It's a great gift for Grandma! Again, I love vinyl and these are some cute ideas of completed vinyl sets!

Hello Sunshine Home Decor -  These beautiful wreaths are a fun, inexpensive way to add some festive cheer! Of course, I am biased. This is my shop. Don't forget if you want to order from my shop, use code: 10RANTINRAVIN10 to receive 10% off of your entire purchase.

When you shop this Christmas, remember this...


What are your favorite shops? Next months favorites will include more SAHM shops. Please share!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover