CHRISTMAS HAM!!!

Do you bake a ham for Christmas? Or do you stick to turkey? What about lamb?

My family is mixed. My dad's side of the family is Cuban. We eat pork, yummy, yummy pork! My mom's side does a ham and so does my husband's family. I like to mix it up! This year, I didn't get to make a turkey for Thanksgiving, so we are having a turkey.

Did you see the yummy five recipes I posted for turkey? You can find it here.



But I didn't want to leave you out if you love ham for Christmas dinner. So, here are a few recipes for you!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover