MAKEUP STORAGE!!!

Organization is my true love!

I don't think that I could go throughout life being disorganized!


Those who can... more power to them!

 

But if you are anything like me, or want to be a little more like me in this category, here are some tips on how to store your makeup!


This is beautiful! Seriously it's one of my favorite ideas. It's also a great way to recycle some old wood. 


Stick On Pods awesome! All of the plastic containers in the door come in a kit for $24. It's a clever little way to store your makeup in your medicine cabinet!


Are you lucky enough to have a drawer or even multiple drawers in your bathroom? Little plastic or wooden caddy's are a great way to store your makeup. I've even used a utensil holder. It's nice!


Where has this been all of my life? I love how it has a space for everything!


I am in love with this storage system! This collection of makeup would make me cry, and because of how organized it is, I'd bawl like a baby!


This is a helpful storage solution! Look how much makeup you can pack in there!


This is my own personal makeup magnet board! Can you tell that I love Almay? Well, not so much Almay itself, but Kate Hudson. 


This is the holy grail of makeup storage! I think most girls would love to see this in their home! Wouldn't you?

How do you store your makeup?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover