IT'S SPRING TIME!!!

And that means it's time to clean!

I do my deep cleaning twice a year, spring and fall.

This is the time that I clean, declutter and organize... EVERYTHING!

If you asked me, I would say, cleaning is always the first step in this series.

Over the next few weeks, I will be starting my LET'S CLEAN series up again!



I will show you my favorite cleaning techniques for cleaning grout, a microwave & dishwasher, getting rid of hard water stains and mold around the tub.

Once I have shown you these cleaning techniques, I will move on to decluttering & organizing your life with my ORGANIZE ME series. As a mom with 2 young boys, we gather a lot of stuff every 6 months for donations and trash!


I hope you'll stick with me and let me know how it's going for you! I would really love to hear!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover