MY BASKET OF FLOWERS!!!

I love summer!

It means... pools, beaches, popsicles, BBQ's, flip flops, baseball, fireworks, parades, rodeos, camp outs, shorts, vacations, my boys birthdays and my anniversary!

I may or may not have mentioned this, but I am a History major, Early American History to be exact.

I also love summer because from Memorial Day weekend until Patriot Day we celebrate this country, which I love, even through all of the ups and downs. 

Here is my first, Patriotic decoration that I worked on this year...

 
I went down to my favorite craft store, Hobby Lobby and picked up a few items to throw together. 

I searched three different craft stores and was unable to find a navy blue hydrangea. So I opted for 2 red. {If anyone knows of where I can find one, please let me know! I think it would make it look even better.}

Tutorial- 

Are you ready, it's really a difficult thing.

Cut the stem and add it to the basket. 

I may or may not add some styrofoam to the bottom of the basket to elevate the flowers a little. I'm just not sure yet. What do you think?

I then added a little extra star to top it off. 

What is your favorite holiday? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover