MAGNET BOARDS!!!

I think I have an addiction!

I L.O.V.E. MAGNET BOARDS!!!

I have them all over my house!

I use them for different things...

Like in my room, it stores my makeup.



I bought this big board in a craft store in Utah that is no longer in business. {I mourned for weeks.} I painted it black, slapped on some vinyl, added some magnets to the back of my makeup and voila!

In my boys room, I hang up their pictures above their dressers.




This one is a bit smaller and I painted it black, again slapped it with vinyl and voila. I found a wooden letter{first initial of each name}, painted it and a little mirror, added in vinyl "I am a child of God", put some magnets on the back and added it to the board with their pictures.

In my dining room, I use it as decor.




This was super simple. I just painted the frame black... (I like black wood, then I can add in other things, but this gives me a continuous look) and added a sheet of scrapbook paper. You could glue it to the sheet metal, but I like the idea of changing it as my taste changes, so no glue for me. Then I found a cardboard "S" for our last name, painted it black, added some magnets and voila!

In my husbands office, He uses it for sports stuff, pics and decor.




My husband is a big BYU fan, I made this for him last year for Christmas {sorry for the glare}. I painted the frame white since the wall will be painted navy, I left the sheet metal unpainted and added a navy vinyl "Y" for the Cougs. I found some magnets {5x7}, applied pictures to the magnet sheet that can now be used to hang up some of our tickets and autographs and such.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover