CLEVER GIRL!!!

Sometimes I find things online that I think, "Man, they are so clever. Why didn't I think of that?"


 You too?

Oh good! I am not alone!

I've put together my top 10 favorite life hacks!

1. Stick a toothpick between the pot and cover when boiling water this will allow steam to come out thus no boiling over.

2. Use lemons, {Juice from half a lemon to be exact, in a bowl of cold water. Add the lettuce to the bowl and refrigerate for one hour.} to make soggy lettuce crisp again.



3. Use a piece of bread to pick up broken glass.

4. Use 1T of table salt to your wash and it will help keep the color.



5. Remove gunk from the sole plate of an iron. With the setting on low, rub the iron over the dryer sheet until the residue disappears, and you're left with a pristine press.
6. Use sugar to clean up nail polish stains on your hard surface floors. Sugar makes the polish clump up, sweep it up, no scrubbing involved!



7. Apply a thin layer of clear nail polish over the thread on your buttons to keep the button from becoming loose.

8. Does your hair turn green after a trip to the pool? Dissolve six to eight aspirin pills in a glass of warm water, coat hair with the solution, let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse.

9. Use raw spaghetti strands to light hard to reach candle wicks.
10. Use a button to keep a pair of earrings together during travel. {Source}

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover