BROWN SUGAR GLAZED CHICKEN!!!

Do you ever struggle with a meal calendar?

Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with something the husband will enjoy and that the boys will enjoy too! Ya with me on this one too, huh?

Yeah, well this recipe is so good (husband and kid approved)! I made it with chicken, but can easily be used with pork chops!



Ingredients:
4-5 boneless chicken breasts or pork chops
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons olive oil

Directions:
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Rub your sugar/spice mix on both sides of each chicken breast, using all of the spice mix. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium/high heat. After the oil is hot, cook the chicken for about 5 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.

Add some yummy steamed veggies and you'll be good to go!

Note: I've also used the ingredients, sans the chicken/ pork chops, as a rub on a turkey breast. Rub all over and bake the turkey as directed on the packaging.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love that you are taking a moment to comment! Although I absolutely appreciate, consider and read each and every comment, I will remove any comment that I believe to be inappropriate, malicious or spam like.

Pin It button on image hover